If you’ve ever been stuck in your head (like me) with recurring thoughts racing around to create chronic anxiety, then you know that sometimes stopping to take 10 deep breaths just isn’t enough to calm the mind down. (Don’t get me wrong; it helps sometimes!)
How can we align the mind and body, head and heart, logic and intuition?
The answer lies in reconnecting to the body’s wisdom. The portal to the present moment lies within the body sensations. When we reconnect to our “gut instincts,” to what makes our “heart sing,” and to the many other wisdom areas of the body, we can navigate our world with more clarity and confidence. Tuning into body sensations as they arise becomes the key to a more conscious life.
Join a FREE virtual event on the SHIFT NETWORK with my friend, Suzanne Scurlock-Durana, author of Reclaiming Your Body.
On Saturday, December 9, 2017, expand into your full body wisdom with Suzanne Scurlock-Durana in an online event:
Feeling at Home in Your Body: 3 Keys to Releasing Old Trauma & Opening to Your Body Wisdom.
Registration for this virtual event is free. Reserve your space now:
This free event will cover:
- Why cultivating a fresh sense of curiosity is essential to releasing old trauma
- How the embodiment process shifts your empathy from a burden to a gift
- How to tell when you’re taking on the traumas of the world… and how to feel them melt away by re-establishing healthy boundaries
- How trusting the “smart way” can attract more resources to you
- A sensory-awareness experience to open your foundational body wisdom channels
Suzanne’s passion is teaching how to awaken your body wisdom areas to live in the present moment with more health, vitality, wisdom, and joy. Her experiential approach includes guided meditation techniques.
Register today: Online Event – Saturday, December 9, 2017
FREE event, registration required. Listen LIVE or download the recording later.